About this Blog

fGroove is a audio loop player that allows multiple people to select audio loops that will play in time and at the correct tempo. Think of it as a multitouch version of a groove matrix. Note, I'm just learning to program the surface. While code examples here should work, they may not be the "correct" or "official" way of doing things

Monday, December 21, 2009

Surface development on a macbook ?

I wanted to see if I could do some surface development on a macbook over the Christmas period. I have tried it before under VM Fusion with no look so I thought I'd try bootcamp. However it looks like it's no go on this 13inch Macbook because of the screen resolution. The windows surface simulator requires a resolution of 1280*900 but this little mac only offers 1280*800. Ho Hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment